Official Contest Rules
1. Unless specifically stated otherwise, contestants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older in order to participate in any Backyard Broadcasting contest.
2. No purchase is necessary for anyone to participate in any Backyard Broadcasting contest.
3. All mail-in/fax-in entries are selected by random drawing.
4. All prizes will be presented to the prize winner unless otherwise stated in the rules. Cash will not be substituted for the prize(s).
5. Backyard Broadcasting is not responsible for prizes that are lost or delayed due to delays with the U.S. Postal Service or other carrier services.
6. Employees and their families of Backyard Broadcasting and its agencies, as well as clients sponsoring a specific contest, are not eligible to win.
7. Winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
8. Winners have thirty (30) days from the day they win to pick up their prize(s) at the offices of Backyard Broadcasting, 1685 Four Mile Drive, Williamsport, PA unless otherwise stated in the specific contest rules. Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
9. Contestants may only win station contest/give-a-ways once every thirty (30) days. One winner per household every thirty (30) days unless otherwise noted.
10. By accepting the prize(s), the winner gives consent to Backyard Broadcasting to use the winner’s name, photographs, physical location and prize information for promotional purposes and without further compensation.
11. Winners may not make substitutions on dates, times, and/or destinations required to accept the prize(s) being awarded in any Backyard Broadcasting contest.
12. Winners of prizes with a value of six hundred U.S. dollars ($600.00) or more will be obligated to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and to provide their social security/tax identification number before receiving the prize(s). Failure to comply with any requirements of these rules will result in the winning entrant being deemed ineligible for the prize.
13. South Williamsport Sabercom, Inc parent company of WILQ, WZXR/WCXR, WLMY, WBZD, and WWPA (referred to as Backyard Broadcasting) reserves the right to make final determination on the eligibility of all winners.
14. Some contest may have additional rules which will be added at the discretion of Backyard Broadcasting’s Management.
15. In all Backyard Broadcasting contests, the decision of the judges is final.
16. Backyard Broadcasting retains the right to add or modify any rule for any contest at anytime.
Backyard Broadcasting 1685 Four Mile Drive, Williamsport, PA 17701 Phone 570.323.8200 Fax 570.323.5075